Position yourself for an easier experience
The OptimaTM XR646 is designed to help your team perform exams quickly and with ease. With the AutoRAD package of automated features, you can feel good knowing that exams are efficient, patients are comfortable, and radiologists are confident.
- Set up exams quickly and confidently
- Position patients with ease and flexibility
- Achieve maximum clinical versatility and productivity
- Gain confidence in areas of clinical uncertainty, in ways that help you work quickly and efficiently
Position yourself for an easier experience with AutoRAD on the GE Optima XR646.
AutoRAD is a 5-in-1 automation package that has been designed to address your unique workflow needs. Set up exams quickly and confidently and position patients with flexibility with the following easy-to-use features.
Help reduce time and effort required for positioning.
- Synchronize tube and detector tracking with Auto Tracking, which can reduce the need for retakes and speed up your workflow.
- Automatically send acquired images to multiple destinations with Auto Send.
Optimize set-up time and patient throughput.
- Set up exams in a single step with Auto Protocol AssistTM, which allows protocols to be automatically selected and initiated so the technologist to spend more time with the patient
- Optimize time spent on collimation adjustments with Auto Field-of-ViewTM.
Help improve your clinical confidence with consistent image quality and the seamless acquisition of image sequences.
- Automatically process images after acquisition with protocol-specific and customizable processing parameters.
- Automatic collimator edge detection with Auto Shutter.
- Minimal down time for QA and no user calibrations required with Auto Quality Assurance.
- Automatically acquire long-bone or spine images with Auto Image Paste.