Healthcare providers are challenged to manage varying patient volumes that encompass a wide span of clinical areas including abdominal, vascular, cardiac, interventional, musculoskeletal, OB/GYN, and small parts imaging.
It takes a versatile ultrasound system to help meet those demands – and the updated release of the LOGIQ™ S7 ultrasound platform is equipped for the challenge. This mobile, shared-service ultrasound system is designed specifically to provide:
- Consistent quality performance to help enhance diagnostic confidence across applications
- User-sensitive design to help increase exam speed, as well as comfort and productivity
- Intuitive tools to enable high utilization across multiple applications
- All at an affordable price that helps meet expectations
OGIQ™ S7 is engineered to provide quality and speed across applications.
- S-Agile architecture – Advanced LOGIQ architecture helps deliver consistently clear images with minimal keystrokes
- Advanced transducers – A wide portfolio of E-Series transducers, now expanded with 7 new models enables excellent images to be acquired quickly – just place and scan
- Image optimization tools – LOGIQ S7 is packed full of tools to help enhance image quality such as increased contrast resolution and improved border definition
- Windows® 7 Operating System – This powerful operating system combined with 64 bit computing helps provide speed and advanced processing power
OGIQ™ S7 user centric design can help reduce operator fatigue and risk of injury, while enhancing comfort.
- System adjustability – LOGIQ S7 can be modified according to operator height and preference: the control panel swivels and moves up/down independently from the monitor for easy positioning, and the 19” LCD monitor on an articulated arm helps users attain an excellent viewing angle
- Intuitive interface –User-friendly keys, backlit controls and smart keys help promote peak performance. The 7″ user-selectable touchscreen also helps facilitate uninterrupted scanning
- Productivity tools – Automated measurement tools help streamline laborious exams such as breast, cardiac, vascular, thyroid and obstetrics. Compare Assistant helps make comparisons to prior exams easy utilizing the advantage of GE Raw Data
- Enhanced portability – Go mobile with confidence using LOGIQ S7 portability features including WIFI connectivity, Bluetooth® printing, and the new Power Assistant battery power feature