A dedicated Molecular Breast Imaging device that’s sensitive enough to detect even tiny tumors.
In an ideal world, breast imaging would work for every patient, every time, avoiding unnecessary scans or biopsies, without discomfort or pain.
The Discovery NM750b Molecular Breast Imaging system from GE Healthcare was designed to help enable you to make critical contributions to breast-cancer care, from diagnosis and planning through treatment monitoring. It provides consistently high sensitivity, even in patients with dense breasts, in a highly efficient and affordable device.
Leading edge, solid-state Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CZT) detectors are the primary enabler of this compact device, allowing you to image the breast up close, right up to the chest wall, in standard mammographic views.
Best of all, the Discovery NM750b is both patient and user friendly. It requires only light immobilization pressure, and offers efficiency from calibration and acquisition, to image display and analysis.
Remarkable sensitivity. Especially for your patients.
From diagnosis through treatment monitoring, the Discovery NM750b can help you manage breast cancer care.
- Especially beneficial in equivocal exams and pateints with dense breast tissue1
- For dense breast, MBI technology outperformed mammography in early detection and in finding more cancers2
- Get answers sooner with functional imaging as compared to anatomic alone
- Improve patient comfort with only light immobilization during studies
- Discovery NM750b CZT detector is close to the breast, increasing the system sensitivity up to a factor of 3 vs conventional WB gamma camera
- Can be used for small organ imaging
- Siting simplicity with a small footprint, no shielding and minimal power requirements
- Upgradeable from a single head to dual head configuration
The Discovery NM750b includes:
- Leading-edge solid-state Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CZT) detectors are the primary enabler of this compact device, allowing you the image the breast up close, right up to the chest wall, in standard mammographic views
- CZT detectors have up to 3 times the imaging sensitivity compared to conventional NaI gamma cameras
- Degradation-free uniformity across the entire FOV, right up to the edges
- Available in a dual head or single head configuration